The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries,
or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
but true beauty in a woman
is reflected in her soul.
It is in the caring that she lovingly gives,
and the passion that she shows,
and the beauty of a woman
with passing years only grows
Beauty Tips for True Beauty
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For lovely eyes, always seek out the good in people.
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
- For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.
Click above to send this page using YOUR Email Program