Just Keep Rolling By,
And Each Year Brings New Wisdom
that I am older, here's what I have discovered:
1. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
2. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left
3. I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded . . .
5. All reports are in; life is now officially unfair.
6. If all is not lost, where is it?
7. My wild oats have turned into prunes and All Bran.
8. Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant.
9. I wish the buck stopped here; I sure could use a few.
10. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
11. Accidents in the back seat - cause kids.
12. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
13. Only time the world beats a path to your door is when you're in the bathroom.
14. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my
15. When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone decide to
16. It's not hard to meet expenses... they're everywhere.
17. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
18. These days I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter......I go somewhere to get something, and then wonder what I'm here after.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING
I HAVE LEARNED THROUGH THE YEARS?
The quality of
life is directly related to the people in
I've been blessed with an awesome
family and good friends.
It's truly Wren's Wonderful World because
you are in it.
Next Heaven On Earth Page
Harbor Nest City Nest Kids Branch The Chapel WrensByDesign